Picture of Atherosclerosis Below: CLICK HERE FOR ANTIOXIDANT OVERVIEW
Neptune Krill Oil
• A 100% pure NKO® supplement to support joint & cognitive
functions and cardiovascular health*
•NKO® Krill Oil is derived from Antarctic Krill, which naturally
contain a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids,
phospholipids and choline, as well the antioxidants: Vitamins
A and E and astaxanthin.
NKO® Krill Oil is a supplement that supports:
mhealthy cardiovascular function*
mjoint and skin health*
Superiority of NKO®:
•NKO® Krill Oil is Independently Tested for superior
antioxidant activity, stability and safety.
• The fats inNeptune Krill Oil are in the form of
phospholipids, which means they are highly bioavailable,
absorbable and immediately available to help protect cell
• NKO® has potent antioxidant activity. It has a ORAC
value of 378 (fish oil has an ORAC value of 8).
• These antioxidants support health, but also stabilize the
fat to keep it from getting a fishy taste.*
• Omega 3 fatty acids support cardiovascular function.*
• EPA and DHA help maintain cholesterol levels within
• Phospholipids are fundamental in maintaining and
supporting optimal brain function.*
• The ratio of fats in NKO® phospholipids are similar to
that found in the human brain.
• NKO® supplies significant amounts of highly
bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids, which support brain
health and function.*
• EPA and DHA support emotional symptoms related to
physiological conditions and stress.*
Joint Function Support:
• NKO® krill oil may be beneficial to joint health.*
• NKO® supports healthy prostaglandin production.*
• NKO® krill oil has been clinically shown to maintain healthy
levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a protein associated with
• EPA and DHA support joint comfort.*
• Phospholipids, DHA and EPA work together to reduce
the discomfort associated with PMS.* Phospholipids
also exert a balancing effect on certain important brain
neurotransmitters that affect the emotional and
psychological aspects of PMS.*
• Research studies indicate that women consuming NKO®
experienced less abdominal swelling and discomfort
during the menstruation cycle.* It has been shown to
help alleviate cramps, water-retention and mild mood
changes associated with PMS.*
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat 10
Total Fat 0.5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Vitamin A (from Neptune krill oil) 100 IU
Vitamin E (from Neptune krill oil) 0.5 IU
Sodium (from Neptune krill oil) 5 mg
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO® brand) 1,000 mg
Yielding: Phospholipids (Omega 3 complex) 440 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids 300 mg
EPA 150 mg
DHA 90 mg
Omega 6 fatty acids 20 mg
Omega 9 fatty acids 75 mg
Astaxanthin 1.26 mg
Phosphatidylcholine 55 mg
Other ingredients: soft gelatin capsule (fish gelatin from tilapia scales),
glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor.
Contains: Krill (a crustacean shellfish) and Tilapia (fish).
NKO® is manufactured by Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc., Quebec, Canada
Warning:If you are pregnant or nursing, allergic to fish & seafood,
have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants,
such as warfarin, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking
•Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two softgels
daily with breakfast for one month. Then take one
softgel daily with food thereafter.
Sold Exclusively Through Retailers.
0300995.060 (60 Softgels)
Copyright© 2009 by FoodScience® of Vermont. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted,
in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your family doctor.